Update on the Squeak-material on my site

Maarten Maartensz maartens at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 31 17:11:33 UTC 2001

L.S.

It may interest some to know that I have given Squeak its own directory on
my site and have extended the html- versions of my user manual (in progress).

The relevant direct link is:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~maartens/squeak/squeak_index.htm

It contains almost 700 Kb of Squeak-related files on the moment, nearly all
of which is in a transitional stage (and so is expected to be extended or
rewritten in the none too far future, to end up in a Squeak Project).

Having seen my own site recently on a local internet-cafe, that did not
display part of my site as it should (probably due to a combination of
factors including MS buggery):

- my site should display in Arial 12 point bold
- and is best read in 1024*768 resolution

The letter I prefer is fairly large because of my none too good eyes and
health (and the 1500 files I maintain on my site), and you can easily get
rid of it by means of your browser if it displeases you. (Also, for some
learned academics of acute logical awareness: If I talk about Squeak on my
website the text really IS in html and - alas! - not in Squeak. It is true
this is a logically subtle point, for some.)

Finally, I am on the digest-form of the developers-list only, since I have
no really useful code to contribute, and since I find it none too
constructive to discuss philosophy etc. (including my own) on this
developers list.

I wish everyone on the list a happy, healthy and peaceful 2002!

Regards,

Maarten.

Maarten Maartensz.
Website in Amsterdam about philosophy, logic,
M.E. (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) and much more:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~maartens/
more than 25 MB of stimulating and original ideas.