Project layout

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at disney.com
Tue Feb 27 18:57:16 UTC 2001

Not really -- because there are various kinds of interferences
(including moire patterns, being able to see the pixels (in part
because you can't do the Nyquist low pass filter on a discrete
display), etc.). The pixels/inch needs to be above a magic threshold
(which also varies with the contrast ratio, the exact placement of
the pixels, etc.) in order to not see aliasing artifacts.

Cheers,

Alan