Zooming interface

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Wed Feb 21 18:42:08 UTC 2001

Alan Kay wrote:

> Jeff --
>
> Yes, it is still somewhat tough for individuals to get both papers
> and videos, that is just what university (especially department)
> libraries are for. I bet CMU's Computer Science library has all (it
> should, since lots was done there and the tradition there was to
> share). The Computer History Museum has quite a bit of everything,
> and this is where university department libraries should be directed
> if they haven't figured out how to get this stuff.  There are very
> few other fields that are trying to be serious about what they do
> that are so indifferent to keeping landmark achievements from the
> past in view.

I for one find it hard to find stuff. A comprahensive web index would be great.
I'v been browsing quite frequently to find research, articles, images,
code, whaterver on GUI and interactivity, but most often get to pages
with Windows rules Macs suck content.

Do anyone have a weblinks to the Computer History Museum or any other
web
index with some overview and references ?
Karl