[BUG] __be_os

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Feb 15 04:22:11 UTC 2001

Just exactly what version of what IDE is supposed to be used to compile
squeak on a mac? Yet again, I tried with the 3.0 stuff to generate a vm
to test out a new 3.0 version of the exception handling stuff and it
simply wouldn't cooperate. Aside from the beos stuff, the old complaints
about the true/false enum, assorted library names and so on came back
up.

Sheesh, I know Apple hate to see anyone writing software for macs, but
thus gets pretty boring after a while...

tim
If at first you don't succeed, you must be a programmer.