[updates] 26 for 3.1alpha

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Tue Feb 20 17:04:07 UTC 2001

Randal,

This sounds like something I broke. I see how to get a problem in the vicinity of this one, but not the specific one you cite. Could you:

- tell me where the file you were trying to load was (relative to the Squeak default directory, e.g.)?
- tell me if there is a file by the same name in the Squeaklets directory?
- tell me the size of the file as reported by your OS?
- in the debugger, in the context StandardFileStream(ReadWriteStream)>>asUnZippedStream, tell me what (self size) and (self position) evaluate to and whether, in fact, this file stream actually point to the file you were trying to load?

Cheers,
Bob