How to store projects on file with more than one change set?

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Wed Feb 28 03:36:06 UTC 2001

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:56:52 -0800 Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:
>On Tuesday 27 February 2001 16:40, Bob Arning wrote:
>
>> For the purpose of the published project, simply include all the stuff in
>> the project change set. You could still keep the two separate for your own
>> development. Just use the dual change sorter to copy stuff into the project
>> change set and publish.
>
>I think I figured out another way inadvertently: open a dual change sorter;
>select each of the change sets you want to file out, one on each side.
>Minimize the change sorter and file out.

Ned,

I don't think that will really do what you want. The fact that both change sets were selected in a change sorter *will* cause the change sets to be included, but it probably will *not* cause the source code to be included. If you tested this locally, then the source pointers in the methods would still point to the right place in your .changes file, but if you shipped the project off to someone else, the result would not be as nice.

Cheers,
Bob