[BUG][3.0][UNIX] flashing screen

J Scott Jaderholm scott at jaderholm.com
Sat Feb 17 22:47:01 UTC 2001

Bert Freudenberg <bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de> writes:

> The one at http://www.students.tut.fi/~tuomov/ion/ ? Looks pretty
> interesting - no overlapping windows, right?

that is it, correct.

> > > What display depth is your X server running?
> >
> >   16bit.
>
> What kind of flashing do see?

I can see the whole images and all there, but there's a white and then
black flashing that go over the whole window...

I am not running it full screen..

Interestingly I just noticed that if you hold down and move a window
it will stop flashing until you let go of the window.

Sincerely,
jsj
--
"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original
dimensions."  Oliver Wendell Holmes (a Lisp programmer at heart)