YOU CAN HELP [was: Re: New 3.0 gamma image available for test]

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Fri Feb 16 07:20:38 UTC 2001

Dan Ingalls wrote:

> Doug Way <dway at riskmetrics.com> wrote...
> >Here's my feedback on the latest 3.0gamma2 image.
> >I tested on Windows 2000, with the Windows alpha3 VM.
>
> Many thanks for your careful pass over the 3.0gamma2 image.
> Many of these I can tweak pretty easily, but I'm way short on time.
> Squeakers please note *** places where I could use help.

I just noticed one more somewhat serious problem in the 3.0gamma2 image:  The default "New Changes" changeset seems to already have a postscript included, involving advancing Squeak to 3.1alpha.  (Perhaps this is a temporary problem with the gamma2 image, I don't know... but someone filing in someone's changeset with the postscript would get a confusing surprise! :) )

> >- It's easy to get zero-divide walkback playing the mouse logo morph on the main screen, if you resize the height or width to zero.
>
> ***If anyone can fix this, I'd appreciate it.

(I see someone just beat me to my fix... ah well.)

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com