Zooming interface -- my 5 cents worth

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at disney.com
Tue Feb 27 00:11:40 UTC 2001

Here's my plan.

I have to give a talk at ACM1 in San Jose on March 13th plus we are
trying to get a bunch of the kids programming stuff on the net by
then. On the 14th, Kristin Nygaard is giving a talk on the
foundations of OOP at the Computer History Museum. I do the donation
then and start the process for digitizing the tapes. I wil arrange
with the CHM to take donations for this particular project through
their web site.

Cheers,

Alan