[BUG][3.1] squeakletDirectory

Lantz Rowland lantz at aabysgallery.com
Fri Feb 23 21:40:48 UTC 2001

Trying to load a project from the SWiki using the Find button of the
ProjNavBar I can not get to work at all.  The PreDebugger will also not
allow be to open the Debugger to see anything.

It appears like it is trying to create a directory that already exists.

Any Ideas on what to try?

Lantz

- - - - - - - - - -

- Before attempt with ProjNavBar

	FileDirectory default.
	 "==> DosFileDirectory on 'C:\Lantz\DjGpp\Squeak\zLImg\zLSqk31' "

	Project squeakletDirectory.
	  "==> DosFileDirectory on 'C:\Lantz\DjGpp\Squeak\zLImg\zLSqk31\Squeaklets' "

- ProjectNavBar Find project button
	- Nice pretty new File list
	- choose SuperSwiki
	- Select project
	- Warned about unsecure content
	- I am inside an isolated project
	- Progress indications...
	- PreDebugWindow on primitiveFailed

! Debug button on PreDebugger will not work
	- Complaint is SqueakV3.sources does not exist
	- SqueakV3.sources is fine and next to the active machine
	- I can not see inspect to see where it is looking

" PreDebug Walkback "
DosFileDirectory(Object)>>error
DosFileDirectory(Object)>>primativeFailed
DosFileDirectory(FileDirectory)>>primCreateDirectory
DosFileDirectory(FileDirectory)>>createDirectory
Project class>>squeakletDirectory
ProjectLoading class>>openName:stream:fromDirectory:withProjectView
[] in ProjectLoading class>>openFromDirectory:andFileName
BlockContext>>on:do:
[] in ComplexProgressIndicator>>withProgressDo

" - - - - - - - - - - "
" I have seen two variation of the earlier messages"

" openFromDirectory:andFileName "
ComplexProgressIndicator>>withProgressDo
ProjectLoading class>>openName:stream:fromDirectory:withProjectView
FileList2(FileList)>>openFromDirectory:andFileName
FileList2>>okHitForProjectLoader

" openProjectFromFile "
ComplexProgressIndicator>>withProgressDo
ProjectLoading class>>openFromDirectory:andFileName:
FileList2(FileList)>>openProjectFromFile
FileList2>>okHitForProjectLoader