The Squeak logo as an outline Morph?

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Tue Feb 13 15:36:13 UTC 2001

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:42:43 +0100 Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com wrote:
>>Well, it doesn't wink, but someone contributed GFXSample to BSS.
>>I got a kick out of it.
>>
>>Cheers,
>>Bob
>
>That was me.

I kinda thought so and this is as good a time as any to remind folks that when you press and hold the Publish button on the nav bar, there is a menu item "edit project info". Whatever you fill in here will be visible in the html page representing your project and will be searchable when you choose "search the SuperSwiki" from the Find button menu. As we get more content on this and other SuperSwikis, finding what you're looking for is going to be a more interesting problem.

>As soon as I find the time I will contribute more
>from my "squeak advertising demo images".
>Hope the server has much space left ;)

Given the bandwidth of my DSL line, you'll probably get tired of waiting before you fill up the disk, so feel free. ;-)

Cheers,
Bob