[ENH] XML UI Specs for Morphic and MVC (kind of long, but wor th it...)

Sarkela sarkela at home.com
Fri Feb 23 19:50:52 UTC 2001

How about just writing the unit tests for VisualWorksUiSpecReader?
Go through some representative vw ui specs and see if you can
hand build the appropriate widget tree.

Write tests that accept a construct and test to see if they result in
the appropriate tree.

The great thing about writing unit tests, is that they don't have to
succeed... at first.

If you can produce the unit tests, others can fill in the details
of a compliant implementation.

John Sarkela :-}>
ReThink Systems, Inc.