Macintosh VM (requests anyone?)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Feb 2 21:59:09 UTC 2001

Since I'm building a new macintosh VM, I thought I'd better ask if
there are any macintosh specific features that anyone would want to
be added. (Not that I really have time to add large new things right
now, but...)

For example in the new VM I've added a call to get the macintosh file
type and creator. So now you can set and set this information.
Although it's platform specific it does add a much needed feature for
manipulating macintosh files.

Thoughts?
Custom Macintosh programming & various Smalltalk dialects
PGP Key: DSS/Diff/46FC3BE6
Fingerprint=B22F 7D67 92B7 5D52 72D7  E94A EE69 2D21 46FC 3BE6