Bug in PackagePaneBrowser>>openAsMorphEditing:. Also in menus of Launcher items

Ioannis Zannos iani at sim.spk-berlin.de
Thu Feb 8 19:22:29 UTC 2001

"Stephen T. Pope" wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm just up-loading new builds of the STP12 goodies (tested on 3.0) as
> well as full sources as ZIP files and BinHexed StuffIt files. I attach
> the README file below. The ftp site (as always) is
>         ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Squeak/goodies/STP12/
>
> Comments are invited.

Hello,

1.
There is a bug in PackagePaneBrowser>>openAsMorphEditing:
It is in line:
	self addLowerPanesTo: window at: (0 at listHeight extent: 1 at 1) with: editString.
The correct version of this line is:
	self addLowerPanesTo: window at: (0 at listHeight corner: 1 at 1) with: editString.

Complete code attached here.

2. Two items in the Squeak launcher bring up menus:
'Changes' and 'Help'.  If you click "keep this menu up"
then a bad freeze happens. Interrupting with Command-.
will not get one out of the error loop. Suspect
this must include code from MVC versions that tries to
size the menu. Could not find a fix.

Iannis Zannos