Updated CD-ROM - ComSWiki

Lantz Rowland lantz at aabysgallery.com
Sat Feb 17 10:16:48 UTC 2001

At 07:20 am 2/7/01, Stephen T. Pope wrote:

>I've up-loaded a new version of the SqueakBook CD-ROM contents for your
>review and comment.

  /Packages/Networking/Comanche/

The directory on the CD only contains the MacOs package. Seems like we
should include the other packages we have.

As a thought perhaps if we added a new folder to Packages maybe we could
help to clear up some confusion.

         /Packages/ComSWiki
                 <http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/swiki/swiki>
         /Packages/ComSWiki/Comanche
         /Packages/ComSWiki/SWiki

         /Packages/ComSWiki/Historic/PWS

[1] Downloading SWiki Servers
         http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/swiki/15

--
   Lantz Rowland <lantz at aabysgallery.com>  PgpKey: 0x67E5DFA5
   The Geek Under The FloorBoards of AabysGallery