[3.0] suggestion: inboard scroll bars

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Feb 7 02:08:02 UTC 2001

On Tuesday 06 February 2001 14:29, Scott Wallace wrote:
> Of course you could also use the green halo-handle to tear off a
> little labeled single-preference-control button from the panel, for
> any preference.
>
> You could put such little mini-controls right in the midst of your
> explanations, and the user could toggle the preference in place right
> there without any select/evaluate circumlocution.

How would you recommend doing something like this?

This didn't seeem to work when I dropped them into a Workspace; the text
scrolled but the button stayed where it was. (I dropped a duplicate of the
AlignmentMorph containing both the button and the text).

I tried a GeeMailMorph, and this seemed to work, but when I told to the
GeeMailMorph to become a book, the button no longer worked.

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com