Macintosh VM (requests anyone?)

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Sun Feb 4 04:32:29 UTC 2001

Karl Ramberg wrote:

> John M McIntosh wrote:
> >
> > Since I'm building a new macintosh VM, I thought I'd better ask if
> > there are any macintosh specific features that anyone would want to
> > be added. (Not that I really have time to add large new things right
> > now, but...)
>
> Change the .changes icon to look not so app'ish, the icon now suggests
> it's a app one can double click. A icon without a writing hand.

I agree... actually, I sent off a new .changes icon and touched up .image icon to JMM awhile back, which I think fell between the cracks somewhere.

I'm sending the resources file again in this message, along with a .gif showing what the new icons look like.  I also updated the various icl8/icl4/ICN/etc resources as part of this.  (The new .changes icon is a mouse inside a document icon.  The .image icon I just touched up a bit to make it look less like the drawing hand was pasted over the mouse, and more like it is drawing the mouse.)

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com