Native GUI Squeak?

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Fri Feb 16 22:16:14 UTC 2001

Hi Kevin!

I had an idea like this 'bout a year ago.  Carl Gundel & I were playing
around with Morphs & projects/worlds for the first time and we got to
talking about externalizing Squeak apps.  I envisioned this as putting the
morph in a space suit...  Of course, the suit would probably have to be
invisible...

Cool!

Cheers,

---==> Chris