Squeak3.0 final files available

Lantz Rowland lantz at aabysgallery.com
Tue Feb 20 19:59:33 UTC 2001

At 09:23 am 2/20/01, Dan Ingalls wrote:
> >On Sun, 18 Feb 2001, Dan Ingalls wrote:
> > I have just put out the final Squeak3.0.

At 09:23 am 2/20/01, Dan Ingalls wrote:
>But putting out a release is, first and foremost, an protracted exercise
>in management of chaos.  Me, I'm just happy the darn thing boots ;-).

cite="http://www.bootstrap.org/augment-101931.htm#6A1F">

"Bootstrap" leverage was another answer. Look for the innovations that will
boost not only our regular productive capability, but will add as much as
possible to our capability to further improve our Augmentation System.
6A1F</blockquote>

--
   Lantz Rowland <lantz at aabysgallery.com>  PgpKey: 0x67E5DFA5
   Think Different!    Think Vital!  <http://AabysGallery.com/>