Drag and drop :-)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Feb 8 02:49:31 UTC 2001

>The drag and drop of stuff from the mac desktop/windows to Squeak is
>really great! Thanks for doing this :-)
>

>Karl

Well all we need now is someone to write some Smalltalk code, and
propose Drag and Drop from Squeak to the desktop and what that does
mean? (Not that I can code it any time soon)

Also don't forget my earlier question about resolvers for dealing
with dragged items. I'm sure a better architecture can be done for
this that makes it easy for people to submit changes sets.
Custom Macintosh programming & various Smalltalk dialects
PGP Key: DSS/Diff/46FC3BE6
Fingerprint=B22F 7D67 92B7 5D52 72D7  E94A EE69 2D21 46FC 3BE6