[BUG] Incorrect moduleName when translating external plugin on Win32

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Tue Feb 6 00:03:26 UTC 2001

Bob,

Are you using the latest 3.0alpha1 VM?! What you're reporting sounds as if
you are using some outdated VM. Please make sure you haven't accidentally
associated the .image with an older VM. The way to find out is press F2 and
then choose "display version information". What it should say is that it's a
"Squeak 3.0 VM (alpha build 1)".

Cheers,
  - Andreas