Problem updating Squeak - does it work with MS Proxy 2.0

Adrian Sampaleanu AdrianS at mgisoft.com
Wed Feb 14 15:42:51 UTC 2001

  Thanks, Bob and Steve. I think the problem I'm having is that the proxy
requires authentication and, from what I've seen browsing through the
HTTPSocket class, there is no provision for specifying a username and
password. I found an old changeset on the Swiki that seems to allow
username/password, but just glancing through it, it seems to be somewhat
different than current sources and I'm too much of a newbie to file it in
safely. I've included it here in case anyone can suggest how it could be
brought up to date.

  If anyone has up-to-date modifications to HTTPSocket for allowing
authentication through a proxy, I would be very grateful.

Thanks all,
Adrian