New 3.0 gamma3 image available for test

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Sat Feb 17 00:16:42 UTC 2001

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:58:23 -0800 Lantz Rowland <lantz at aabysgallery.com> wrote:
>Hmm, OK . I had opened the FileList on and off to the SWiki. It is the
>place your IP address is written down. It was after the 2nd posting of the
>project I went in with Scamper to edit the SWiki page.
>
>I also got distracted by a rl event. I did not notice the log file till
>later and assumed it was from the attempted form post.
>
>Seems that I clicked on your IP number in the upperleft pane. I can
>recreate it in both 3.0gamma3 and in 3.1 and get the same error. below the
>error  from Squeakv3.1alpha upd  #3611.
>
>Sorry for the confusion

No problem, Lance. I have added a fix for the walkback you sent and another in the same method. It should be part of 3.1 sometime soon. FWIW the SuperSwiki only partially implements things that the FileList expects, so the better way to access it is through SuperSwiki-specific stuff like the Find and Publish buttons.

Cheers,
Bob