Plugin Installers

Dan Shafer dshafer at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 25 03:52:46 UTC 2001

Definitely not working. I gave NS 100MB of room and I got the same problem. It
may be bogus; I was monitoring memory usage and it didn't appear to me that we
actually ran out of RAM in Netscape when the error came up.

Here's the .out transcript if it'll help:

out of memory

47021448 Behavior>isVariable
47021356 Behavior>basicNew
47021264 Behavior>basicNew
47021172 Behavior>basicNew
47021080 Behavior>basicNew
47020988 Behavior>basicNew
47020896 Behavior>basicNew
47020804 Behavior>basicNew
47020712 Behavior>basicNew
47020620 Behavior>basicNew
47020528 Behavior>basicNew
47020436 Behavior>basicNew
47020344 Behavior>basicNew
47020252 Behavior>basicNew
47020160 Behavior>basicNew
47020068 Behavior>basicNew
47019976 Behavior>basicNew
47019884 Behavior>basicNew
47019792 Behavior>basicNew
47019700 Behavior>basicNew
47019608 Behavior>basicNew
47019516 Behavior>basicNew
47019424 Behavior>basicNew
47019332 Behavior>basicNew
47019240 Behavior>basicNew
47019148 Behavior>basicNew
47019056 Behavior>new
47018964 Delay class>timeoutSemaphore:afterMSecs:
47018872 Semaphore>waitTimeoutMSecs:
32290100 EventSensor>ioProcess
32290316 [] in EventSensor>startUp
32290408 [] in BlockContext>newProcess