Macintosh Carbon users?

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Feb 2 09:36:22 UTC 2001

In the next day or two I am going to make available a Carbon based
Macintosh VM. But I need a few folks who are running Mac os 8.6 or
higher, and of course any flavor of Mac OS-X to try it.

What is changed is how sound is being played, and some restructuring
of the OpenTransport Code. So I need a few brave fellows to give
these areas a workout to see if any problems will arise.

What's missing in the Carbon version is Tablet support, MIDI/Serial
support, and FFI.

Please email me if you can assist.
Custom Macintosh programming & various Smalltalk dialects
PGP Key: DSS/Diff/46FC3BE6
Fingerprint=B22F 7D67 92B7 5D52 72D7  E94A EE69 2D21 46FC 3BE6