A, ha! Was Re: TwoWayScrollPane crash, early warning

David N. Smith (IBM) dnsmith at watson.ibm.com
Tue Feb 20 18:40:50 UTC 2001

Sigh, all my fault. I filed in some 2.7 code (a music editor from the Swici) which had its own TwoWayScrollPane implementation which fails under 3.0. I grabbed it by the roots, pulled, and threw, then filed in the 3.0 version. Seems to work much better now.

Sorry for the panic.

Dave

(Always look a gift class in the mouth?)

--
David N. Smith