[Win32] VM update (release build 2)

Baveco, Hans J.M.Baveco at Alterra.wag-ur.nl
Mon Feb 26 10:50:49 UTC 2001

	Hi, thanks for the new VM, it solves the problem of the VM locking
up (on NT), but does not remove all the sound problems completely ;-)
	After playing one sound, Squeak refuses to play another
	The output console appears with the message:
		"The specified device is already in use.  Wait until it is
free, and then try again."
	It looks like I should wait forever...., is there anything that can
be done to close the soundplayer properly? In Squeak code?

	Hans