Smalltalk strengths stand out - pdf

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Thu Feb 8 14:03:01 UTC 2001

When I follow this link I get a .pdf which has part of the title page, a
bunch of blank pages, and on the last page a list of IDC offices.  But the
text of the paper appears to be missing (or, more to the point, doesn't
appear at all).

Perhaps we should just ask STIC to make the paper available, and so...

Phil, Stephen Travis Pope (mailto:stp at create.ucsb.edu) is looking for the
"Smalltalk Strengths Stand Out" paper which used to be on the STIC site.
However, the old link for this paper at STIC is dead.  Is there a chance you
could make the "Smalltalk Strengths Stand Out" paper available once again on
the STIC site, or if it's already there could you please provide a URL for
it?

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken