[BUG] [3.0] suggestion: inboard scroll bars

Raymond Asselin raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 8 01:25:54 UTC 2001

The 06/02/01 at 19:30, Scott Wallace <Scott.Wallace at disney.com> wrote:

>  Hi, Ned.
>
>  Besides GeeMail, another good place to assemble content like this is
>  a "Playfield", a.k.a. PasteUpMorph.  Get one from the Supplies Flap,
>  make it the size and color you want it, round its corners, etc., then
>  just drop things onto it and edit away.
>

>     -- Scott

Hi Scott,
        I must tell you that I'm surprise by this easy way of doing things...Nice

I made what you told -- "Playfield" and Pick preferences from the Preferences 'window'
...this was working...but I realised that the 'Balloon Help' did'nt follow...they were there
but at the location where the Preferences 'window' was staying before....

Is this a bug?  As whe are near completion of 3.0