Updated CD-ROM Contents posted for review

Roger Whitney whitney at cs.sdsu.edu
Tue Feb 13 05:54:42 UTC 2001

Stephen,
	I have added two more lectures to my web site:  Using Squeak and
Collections. Tomorrow I will post the lecture on Classes. Not clear you
need these as you have a lot of material here already. If you want them I
can send you the pdf files or you can find them at:
http://www.eli.sdsu.edu/courses/spring01/cs683/notes/index.html.

>Hello all,
>
>Yes, there's *another* update on the site -- take a look!
>
>We've received a small extension until next Monday from Prentice-Hall,
>so we have an extra unexpected week to polish it...
>

>You can peruse the CD-ROM using ftp at
>        ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Squeak/CD-ROM/
>

>or via the Web at
>        http://www.create.ucsb.edu/~stp/CD-ROM/
>
>or, just grab the file
>        ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Squeak/CD-ROM.zip
>

>--
>
>stp
>  Stephen Travis Pope
>  http://www.create.ucsb.edu/~stp

Roger Whitney              Mathematical & Computer Sciences Department
whitney at cs.sdsu.edu        San Diego State University
http://www.eli.sdsu.edu/   San Diego, CA 92182-7720
(619) 583-1978
(619) 594-3535 (office)