[BUG][FIX][3.0] DebuggerWhereFix-nk

Henrik Gedenryd Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se
Fri Feb 16 08:57:57 UTC 2001

Dan Ingalls wrote:

> Ordinarily, I would post this apparent fix, but I thought that several years
> ago we made the debugger highlight the active expression all the time.

That seems to be the case, ...

> Did
> this get changed or broken, or is there still a mode that eschews the
> selection for speed so we need a 'where' command?

... but sometimes it's not selected right, or it is screwed up otherwise
(perhaps from one's own fiddling with the Debugger or related code), so in
those cases it'd be very useful to have--even if there is currently a bug
with the "all the time" feature which can be fixed, I'm not sure about that.

Henrik