Newbies

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Wed Feb 7 07:47:19 UTC 2001

Chris Wright wrote...

and Robert Church <churchr at ghostbitch.org> echoed...
>I'm also a newbie, and I'm also a little bit disconcerted. I guess
>since I don't see any other newbie questions here, I feel like it's
>not the right place to ask newbie questions.

Not at all, guys -

We happen to be cranking out a release so there's a lot of detailed discussion going on right now.  Newbie Q's are always welcome, though -- I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Hopefully a lot of the current activity will abate by next week.

	- Dan