[BUG] 3.0 Play With Me - 4 font/styles formatting problems on Windows ME

Mark A. Schwenk mas at wellthot.com
Mon Feb 5 06:51:33 UTC 2001

I downloaded the preliminary 3.0 Win32 VM and the 3.0 image, sources, and changes files and started up Squeak on a Windows ME box.

It appears that Play With Me - 4 has problems in the 3.0 image. Text that should appear smaller such as the detailed steps in the Project Plan is the same size as the other text. Running a 2.8 image with this same VM works without problems.

It appears that the Cmd-1 and Cmd-2 styles do not work in this 3.0 image when I try to manually apply them.

I also noticed that the commentary for Play With Me - 4 in the 2.8 image about dropping the elipse into the text has been removed from the 3.0 image. Is this intentional?

-Mark Schwenk
 WellThot Inc.