[FIX] Divide by zero error when resizing MatrixTransformationMorph

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Fri Feb 16 06:58:22 UTC 2001

Prevents a Divide by Zero error when resizing a MatrixTransformationMorph (e.g. the Squeak mouse logo) so that its height or width crosses zero.

This was a teeny bit more verbose than I wanted, but there didn't seem to be a shorter fix that actually worked.  But this will prevent people from getting walkbacks when casually playing around with the mouse logo on the startup screen.

(By the way, I agree that it's probably not worth adding the roaming eyes to the mouse logo unless it's done to the flash items themselves, so that it can still be resized, etc.)

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com