[BUG] Project security (3.0)

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Wed Feb 7 10:02:37 UTC 2001

After updating the 3.0 image and saving, it hangs at start up. This is
caused by update 3441ProjSecurity in connection with running a 2.8 VM:

At startup time it tries to #loadSecurityKeys, which contains a call to
#assureExistance for the default directory. This fails, because I always
run my image in sandbox mode, which goes unnoticed by #isInRestrictedMode.

IMO, when no security plugin is installed, it should just skip the whole
stuff.

And: why is it trying to *create* a directory in a *load* routine
anyway? When the directory does not exist there's no point in trying to
load a file from it ...

-- Bert