Squeak Morphs on the OS Desktop Was: RE: [GOODIE] RE: Independent window (Re: Native GUI Squeak?)

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Feb 20 17:46:25 UTC 2001

On Tuesday 20 February 2001 09:37, Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com wrote:
> Hey cool: we now have a transparent Squeak world on the
> windows Desktop ... my idea became reality !!!
> I can move Squeak windows and morphs like normal OS windows
> and bring OS windows to front by clicking on them.
>
> Attached is a screenshot for all non-windows Squeakers.

... as long as they don't have Macintoshes, which don't seem to understand
the .PNG format.

Is there a solution for this, all you Mac users?

I've tried to send .PNG files to my friend Steve who is a Mac user, but he
can't read them with anything. He can view them if they're inline images in a
web page, but his browsers won't display them by themselves (unlike .GIF or
.JPG files).

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA