Digest Version?

Dan Shafer dshafer at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 00:00:40 UTC 2001

I have been reading the Squeak list for some time at eGroups (now Yahoo Groups)
but until recently I haven't had enough time to spend working in Squeak to ask
questions (and certainly not to answer them) for some time. Now I am working in
Squeak again, doing documentation kinds of stuff as I learn more about the
environment.

I find that about 10-25% of any given day's traffic on the list is interesting
and comprehensible. But I can't seem to find a way to subscribe only to the
digest while retaining my ability to post or reply.

Is there such a way?