IRC/Celeste fans - help us out

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Sat Feb 10 00:32:24 UTC 2001

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Bijan Parsia wrote:

> Note that the networking chapter of Mark's Squeak anthology has a section
> decribing Celeste and the IRC client (written by Lex Spoon). That may be a
> good starting place.

Speaking of the IRC client, I'm working on making a few additions.  No
timeline (whenever I'm on #squeak on irc.openprojects.net, I'm usually
working on it), but I'm adding some simple nicities to make using it
regularily easier.

Aaron

Aaron Reichow                   :: "In essence, Smalltalk is a programming
Twin Ports ACM Vice President   ::  language focused on human beings rather
http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/ ::  than the computer." - Alan Knight