[ENH] FasterClicks

Henrik Gedenryd Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se
Tue Feb 13 13:29:22 UTC 2001

Doug Way wrote:

> I also vote that this changeset be included in 3.0/3.1.  Looks good!  (I was
> tempted to implement it myself at some point, but I'm glad someone else beat
> me to it. :) )

Yes, this seems great. If someone would tweak list items to be selected on
mouseDown (like buttons) and still handle drags right that would make things
even better. I tried it and had some success, the response feels great, but
I don't feel confident to do this as I've never dealt with
pluggablelistmorphs before and there are too many things that could break.

Henrik