3.0gamma files available on UIUC

Yoshiki Ohshima ohshima at is.titech.ac.jp
Wed Feb 14 01:21:18 UTC 2001

  The initial screen looks nicer!  But, I also would like
add a few comment.

  I imagine it would be nice for novice users if there is
very simple way to go back to previous "screen" (which
actually we call a project, but they might not know).  I
mean, suppose (s)he enter "The Worlds of Squeak," try one of
the sub project, and want to try another sub project.  The
problem is that there is no obvious way to get back to "The
Worlds of Squeak."  Since we can't expect (s)he find the
"< PREV" button in the navigation bar or "< Go >" in the
"Squeak" flap, a button or something like that in each
project would be nice.

  I don't claim I have a artistic sensitibity (actually I
claim I don't have), but if "The Worlds of Squeak" is going
to be the only project in the initial window, it would be
also nice the thumbnail is much bigger, maybe as big as the
"Welcome to..." window.

  And if the default value of projectZoom is true, it might
be more intuitive what is happening when entering/leaving a
project.

  Just my US$0.02,

  -- Yoshiki