[Win32] Sound problems

Baveco, Hans J.M.Baveco at Alterra.wag-ur.nl
Mon Feb 19 08:06:19 UTC 2001

	HI, with this VM + the final 3.0 image, Squeak on NT 4.0 freezes
when you play sounds in different projects, e.g. first doing "
	AbstractSound stereoBachFugue play" in the welcome to.. text and
then moving to the Fun with Music project and playing a score there,
	or the other way around,

	Hans