[FIX] (minor) resize repeatedly redraws the window

Mike Rutenberg mdr at scn.org
Fri Feb 23 04:28:46 UTC 2001

Jeff,

The fix looks great - simple and local.  And my poor Windows screen does
not flash any more when I resize windows!

Two suggestions for subsquent submissions:
	(1) Before filing out the change set, you can use the simple change
sorter to add a short prologue that includes a short form of what the
problem was or what you changed.  This is included in the change set and
makes it easier to figure out later what the file is for.
	(2) Compress the file (using a File List) before sending it.  This is
important because it prevents agressive mailers from reformatting your
source code.  In some cases it may also make the mail message a tiny bit
smaller.

Thanks for the contribution!

Mike