Squeak as an NT service

Jeff Szuhay jeff at szuhay.org
Thu Jan 25 22:51:19 UTC 2001

>Is there a way to run it as a LocalSystem account?  Well, I guess this is an
>NT question now, rather than Squeak.

I am thinking about running s Swiki on a schools NT server
so I guess I am going to have the same problems when I try
to set it up.

Has anybody gotten a Swiki running on NT (ahem) Windwos 2000?

Jeff  8-)

   Jeff Szuhay              A randomly-directed
   www.szuhay.org          chaotical wetware pattern
   jeff at szuhay.org          recognizer/generator.

   A man should hear a little music,
   read a little poetry, and
   see a fine picture every day of his life,
   in order that worldly cares may not obliterate
   the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted
   in the human soul.
     -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe,
        German writer and scientist (1749-1832)