Fwd: Verizon looking for Smalltalk programmers

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Mon Jan 29 23:32:34 UTC 2001

Jeff Szuhay wrote:

> Don't know how I got on this list but here is a request
> for programmers in Smalltalk (how often does one see
> THAT nowadays?)

Actually, they're not that uncommon if you look on comp.lang.smalltalk.  Usually a few a day or so.  So, we probably don't really need to post general Smalltalk jobs here, IMHO.  (no offense taken at your posting, though. :) )

Squeak-specific jobs, on the other hand, by all means should be posted here... they're still somewhat few and far between at this point.  Hopefully that will be less true in the future. :)

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com