Squeak Books!

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Jan 25 05:18:38 UTC 2001

On Wednesday 24 January 2001 20:18, Luciano Notarfrancesco wrote:

> I ordered Mark's textbook a few months ago and I got
> it in the mail last week. It's the first Squeak book
> published on paper. It's wonderful. I love that book!

I bought it too. Looks like good content.

I hope the next one has better production. Many of the screen shots appear to
have the fuzzy artifacts of JPEG compression, making the text hard to read.
It's hard to imagine why anyone would have used JPEG for screenshots, but I
hope the next book doesn't.

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA