newbie. morphic is sluggish on my PC

Pennell, David DPennell at quallaby.com
Thu Jan 25 12:25:13 UTC 2001

I don't know if this is the same problem that others have reported ...

With the later model Windows VM's (I'm running the 28R4 one now), I'm
seeing 30% background CPU usage in a fresh Morphic project.  I've seen
this behavior at at least 2.9-2915, 3125 and 3193.

I'm running on a 500 MHz PIII with 384 MB of memory and Windows 2000.
Morphic is definitely sluggish with 150 MHz as the ante.

-david