C Parser

David Farber dfarber at numenor.com
Wed Jan 24 07:41:31 UTC 2001

Eric - i'm close to doing the same thing with Perl. i don't want to fully
parse Perl, but just get enough to break down a file into something that i
can stuff into a browser and then spit a flat file back out.

from the File Browser, you can bring up a code browser on a .cs file. as i
understand it, the file is *not* filed in, just read in and fed into a
browser. that's all i want.

i'd be happy to collaborate with you; it'd be nice if we could come up with
something fairly generic and easy to extend to other languages.

that said, Text Pad (www.textpad.com) is supposed to be a cheap, decent
Windoze-based editor. but i've never used it and i am sure it won't give me
the browser-style interaction i want.

david

--
David Farber