Squeak as an NT service

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Thu Jan 25 22:09:40 UTC 2001

When you start Squeak as a service you cannot interact with it directly.
Services are started whether a user is logged on or not, so there's just no
window you can see. I'm not sure what you want to do - if you really want to
interact with Squeak then it might be better to put it into the Autostart
(which gets run when a user is logging on so there's a way of interacting
then). BTW, if you could explain a bit more about what you're trying to do I
might be able to give a couple of hints on how to achieve this.

Cheers,
  - Andreas