Plugin Security (Was Re: How do I create a SqueakPlugin.image from a 2.9a ?)

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 23 04:52:36 UTC 2001

> With effort you could certainly do some nasty things this way.
Eek. It's worse than I thought; I left in the Acorn VM code that allows
one to execute an arbitrary word-array, left over from the Interval
ST->object code compiler. The fun you could have with that... why, it
would almost be like having LookOut!, er, OutLook on your machine.

tim
Useful random insult:- One couplet short of a sonnet.