*Revised* Squeak CD-ROM contents available for review

Stephen T. Pope stp at create.ucsb.edu
Mon Jan 22 14:41:37 UTC 2001

Hello all,

I've revised the CD-ROM draft based on the first round of comments
(thanks, folks, for the quick responses!) The colors should be less
annoying, and the web pages are much more complete (though still not
without dangling references). I also reorganized the VI/VM folders (and
populated them with the current distributions). I think that this is
getting close to what I had in mind -- what do you all think?

You can peruse the CD-ROM using ftp at
	ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Squeak/CD-ROM/

"Getting started" newbie image, the tutorials, and the documentation
folder. These are zip files at the URLs:
	ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Squeak/GettingStarted.zip
	ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Squeak/Tutorials.zip
	ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Squeak/Documents.zip

The whole CD-ROM is still at
	ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Squeak/CD-ROM.zip

Note that there are some problems browsing this, if you get the message
"Netscape is unable to file the file or directory named..." don't
believe it (try the ftp link instead of the http link).

Comments are invited...

stp

--

stp